Wachusett Mountain Race Team provides excellent programs, coaching, competition and support to junior alpine ski racers. WMRT develops strong base level skills to allow athletes competently participate at USSA junior races

Home

My my My my

Equipment selection for 2015-2016 season
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Equipment selection for 2015-2016 season
Posted by: of skiwmrt.com
Date/Time:
Hello U14-U18 athletes!

Starting next year, all U14 through U18 athletes will be required to meet minimum requirements for their equipment. This has become more important than ever before for two reasons: (1) for the U16 athletes and up, competition equipment will be subject to unannounced inspection at all USSA scored events. It is no longer only dealt with on a protest only basis. U14 athletes will continue to be dealt with on a protest only basis. (2) Equipment violations are subject to disqualification and other sanctions. The sanction
may be against the individual competitor or the competitor’s coach if it is determined that the coach knows the equipment is in violation of the rules.

So PLEASE check the equipment requirements and plan to meet them for next season. Your coach does not want to be sanctioned!  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Equipment selection for 2015-2016 season    3 Years ago